Established Personalised Bib
The start of something big – let the world know! Choose this italics style with baby’s birth year customised in your choice nine fabrics and more than 25 styles of text colour. This is a simply stunning accessory for letting people know the age of your bub, and can make a great keepsake for your little one. Super absorbent 100% cotton with polyester fleece back makes for a comfortable and endurable wear, while the exceptional quality of the materials allows this bib to perform exactly as it should. The bandana cut is the perfect fit for any bub, while multiple clasps make the bib adjustable to suit your baby.
- Warm gentle machine wash at 30 C with similar colours or handwash
- Cool iron on reverse side only.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry-clean.
- Tumble dry low
- Can be soaked in Napisan or equivalent
- Bibs fabric may fade from sun exposure. This is not considered to be a flaw.
- Your baby's safety is important to us. Please do not leave your baby unsupervised when they are wearing the bib
- Australia doesn't currently have any safety standards but this bib been put through product safety checks against the American ASTM F963-16 standard and has passed.
$10 - Australia Post (Track and trace)
Allow 3-5 working days for major cities. Allow longer for regional areas.
$14 - Australia Post (Track and trace)
Allow 2-3 working days for major cities. Allow up to 2 extra days for regional areas.
Our personalised products are made to order, and since we know how fast babies grow (and how excited you are to give a gift or see your little one in a brand new personalised outfit) we strive to get your order to you as soon as possible. We have a standard 3 day turnaround on our products, plus postage time.
Our personalised range of products are made to order. As a result, we do not offer refunds for these products unless they are faulty. Each clothing item has a sizing guide, so please choose carefully.
If you have an issue with a product, please contact us with your order number and details about the issue