Baby Announcement Personalised Bib
This stunning bib is the perfect piece for announcing the arrival of your little one. With text featuring the word ‘Baby’, customise the bib to feature the last name of the expecting couple and create a gorgeous announcement package or photo with an accessory you’ll get some real use out of when bub arrives. You’ll be thrilled at the quality of this beautiful bib. We also think this makes a great gift for baby showers and christenings/baptisms. Choose from two fonts; a luxurious modern script or a refined sans serif. Customise the fabric and font colours to truly add a personal touch to this baby bib.
- Warm gentle machine wash at 30 C with similar colours or handwash
- Cool iron on reverse side only.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry-clean.
- Tumble dry low
- Can be soaked in Napisan or equivalent
- Bibs fabric may fade from sun exposure. This is not considered to be a flaw.
- Your baby's safety is important to us. Please do not leave your baby unsupervised when they are wearing the bib
- Australia doesn't currently have any safety standards but this bib been put through product safety checks against the American ASTM F963-16 standard and has passed.
$10 - Australia Post (Track and trace)
Allow 3-5 working days for major cities. Allow longer for regional areas.
$14 - Australia Post (Track and trace)
Allow 2-3 working days for major cities. Allow up to 2 extra days for regional areas.
Our personalised products are made to order, and since we know how fast babies grow (and how excited you are to give a gift or see your little one in a brand new personalised outfit) we strive to get your order to you as soon as possible. We have a standard 3 day turnaround on our products, plus postage time.
Our personalised range of products are made to order. As a result, we do not offer refunds for these products unless they are faulty. Each clothing item has a sizing guide, so please choose carefully.
If you have an issue with a product, please contact us with your order number and details about the issue